Wednesday, February 19, 2020

jorgia


I finished this room a while back but forgot to share it with you.  
I worked on Jorgia's older sister's room first and now it was her turn.  
I'll begin the youngest of the three girls in the next few weeks.  
And then I hear it's mom and dad's turn. 



The space was the upstairs bonus room and Miss Jorgia wanted a corner of it to herself, 
so that is what we did!



I made this valence by cutting a spare curtain panel from the other larger window and hanging it with a tension rod.  

 The macramé wall hanging is a table runner draped over a stick. 
When I told Jorgia, "go find a stick in your yard," she had no idea why, but did it anyway. :)


Every time I work on a girl's room (so far the boys haven't been interested!), we find time to shop and paint an abstract painting using colors that will be in her room. 



Handpainted walls is something I've wanted to do for a while and Jorgia's mom was willing to let me try it.  





Jorgia and her sisters helped me with the yarn art hanging beside the bed.  I brought an extra piece of bamboo from my yard and they cut all the yarn and helped me tie it on.  Another easy way to add color to a large wall. 





No comments:

Post a Comment