Monday, July 9, 2018

If only I were as cool as this room



I'm excited to share with you today's room, but first--

The Not So Blank Canvas now decorates boy rooms too.  

When I began room decorating, I imagined only working on rooms for girls since I have a "girl room deficit" at my house.  

But after working on the two rooms that I'll share today and tomorrow, I've learned that kicking up the *cool* factor in a boy's room is equally as fun as increasing the *dreamy* factor in a girl's room! 

Ok, now for today's room...

Oh, and also, I've also realized that most of you don't want tons of commentary on the pics...hopefully they speak for themselves.  
So Enjoy!


~before~





Both brothers wanted a wall mural.  For this room we went with this surfer and then added some subtle nautical touches around the room. 


These candles are battery powered and operate on a timer!













The day before the room installation, our outdoor hammock broke...so thanks to rain, heavy boys who swing too high, and outdoor hammocks that really aren't *outdoor* friendly, we have the perfect wall art.





Thanks friends.  
Want a room refresh of your own?  Give me a shout!

No comments:

Post a Comment