Sunday, July 15, 2018

So Fresh


Today I'm thrilled to share with you the second of the brothers' rooms I recently finished.  Both boys wanted an update and both wanted to go light on the walls.  I wanted to give them a fresh look that could be added to through the next few teenage years--I'm a strong believer in letting kids have fun with their rooms.




...a couple of befores


The design idea...

Image result for kool and the gang

 Fresh is the one word that comes to mind with this room.  Remember this song?


Coolest rug ever...


The other side of the quilt is dark denim.  I think you'll see it in another pic.



...the coolest side table/shelf...


He needed new  furniture so we ordered this grayed wood dresser and headboard.










Oh hello reversible quilt with your cool dark denim.


Thanks for stopping by everyone.  Need some help with a room or space of your own?  Give me a shout--I would love to work with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment